We are looking for,
We are a Czech development company with ten years of existence; we work for the USA, Hong Kong, France, Czechia, and Slovakia. We are currently focusing on the creation of web applications in the field of logistics and incorporation.
We are looking for a PHP developer to join our development team who will help us develop projects for our customers. We are looking not only for someone who already has hands-on experience in this area, adheres to standards, and can write clean and maintainable code but also juniors/graduates who we can attend to and help grow. However, at least one year of experience is ideal.
We prefer full-time or part-time help, but if that doesn’t suit you, we can make other arrangements, such as part-time work.
What technologies will you encounter here and how do we work?
- Our systems run on PHP 7.4 – 8.
- The projects are built on Symfony, Nette Framework, and Laravel (ideally, we are looking for Symfony)
- Our data is primarily stored in MySQL. We use Doctrine’s ORM to access them.
- We write tests in PHPUnit and Codeception.
- Our front end is powered by HTML5, CSS3 (we use Sass), and Vue.js.
- We use Docker for development and Gitlab CI/CD for production deployment.
- We conduct regular code reviews and adhere to KISS, DRY, SOLID, etc. standards.
- We use GitLab for versioning.
- If you don’t know any of the technologies, it doesn’t matter! We will teach, help, show.
What do we expect from you?
- Hands-on programming experience in PHP and MySQL.
- Knowledge of some MVC frameworks.
- At least basic knowledge of using git.
- Desire to learn new things.
- English language at the level of reading/writing technical documentation.
What do we offer you for that?
- Motivational financial reward.
- Non-financial evaluation.
- Home-office and flexible working hours.
- Creative work using modern technologies and space for self-realization.
- The opportunity to learn from more experienced colleagues and gain experience.
- Licenses for PHPStorm, 1password and other tools.
Are you going to do it?
Please give us a test assignment so we can see how you write. Send us a link to your LinkedIn or CV, and we will arrange a personal or online interview.
Send everything to [email protected].